Please ask yourself, “Why are school referendums hitting record highs?” Then please ask our state legislators Senator Leah Vukmir, Wisconsin State Representative Dale Kooyenga and State Representative Rob Hutton the same question.
- Marquette Law Poll: 80% of WI says “put more money toward K-12 schools”
- Release: Statement from SOS President re: Marquette Poll on K-12 funding support
- SOS Spring Budget Forum a Success!
- Release: Worried K-12 parents will advocate to Sen. Vukmir, Reps. Kooyenga & Hutton at Tuesday town hall in Brookfield
- Why are school referendums hitting record highs?